XVR Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac (2021 Latest)
You can download XVR Pro for PC or Laptop and use it to remotely monitor operation in your property on a big screen by following this tutorial.
With the latest XVR Pro software, you can now track activity on your property from apart. This is a video surveillance application that allows you to watch your camera device’s live stream. This is something like a peer-to-peer method of viewing DVR from somewhere at any time. If you have an Android or iOS smartphone, you can download the app from Google Play or iTunes and update it on your device. What’s more, guess what? You can also download XVR Pro for PC and Laptop with little effort. The procedure is slightly different, but don’t worry; we’ve covered it.
What is XVR Pro?
XVR Pro for PC is a camera program that allows you to view videos on your device or on your smartphone. Video streaming, video editing, and two-way contact with cameras and smartphones are all possible with the XVR Pro software. When detecting unexpected behavior from video or irregular movement, XVR Pro for Windows supports the motion detector sensor feature, which sends alerts directly to your smartphone.
Even, what you have to do to get XVR Pro to run on both devices is uninstall the XVR Pro software on both the tracking phone and the old phone. Then, on both devices, customize the software by signing in with the same Gmail address and providing the names of both devices to connect them. You can now conveniently track and handle your homemade wireless IP camera from anywhere in the world.
Features of XVR Pro
- Streaming Video via WIFI or 3G
- View up to 4 live video streams
- Device management.
- Snap and browse images
- Record and play videos
- PTZ control
- Landscape and portrait orientation support
- Two-way talk
- Digital ZOOM
- Use QRcode to add a new device
How to Install XVR Pro for PC
- To use the app, you must first download and install the Android emulator.
- You may use Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- After that, you can use your Google Account to set up the emulator.
- Once you’ve set up the emulator, go to the Google Play Store.
- Click the search button next to the search bar and type “XVR Pro” without the quotes.
- To install the XVR Pro application on your PC / Laptop, press the XVR Pro application icon from the search results.
- After the installation is complete, go to the All Applications section and look for the XVR Pro application.
- He’s right there.
Install and Download XVR Pro for PC Via APK
- If “BlueStacks” does not fit, you can download XVR Pro PC using a “APK file” as an alternative.
- By clicking on the above link, you can conveniently download the APK file.
- Aside from that, this simulator functions similarly to BlueStacks.
- Simply follow the steps I’ve outlined in BlueStacks after installing the APK file.
- However, using an APK file emulator, you can quickly download the app.
- Once you’ve completed all of the steps for installing XVR Pro on your PC, open the application by clicking on the icon that appears on the screen.
- Use it and have fun with it.
With the help of this software, you can turn your old smartphone into a global home surveillance camera. As a result, you won’t need to get a new surveillance device if you already have one. Aside from that, the software alerts you when it detects suspicious activity. You will also use this software to play and watch previously captured videos, as well as screenshots and images. This application, on the other hand, acts as a security guard for you. Please let us know if you have any problems downloading and installing XVR Pro for PC in the comments below.