QuickPic for PC Windows [2021 Latest] Reviews
Here’s how to update QuickPic for PC laptops running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, or QuickPic for Mac OS devices.
One of the best gallery alternatives for managing photographs and videos on Android is QuickPic photo gallery with Google Drive support. It’s a gallery app that’s fast, light, and stylish. It’s a lot smaller than other gallery apps, but it’s also a lot more strong. QuickPic, as the title suggests, can be released easily. Colorful styles and an immersive user interface make it attractive.
QuickPic allows you to edit images and password-protect private photos from all gallery settings. You can edit files, make slideshows, and have media automatically back up to the cloud or a device you specify. QuickPic for Android can be downloaded from the above-mentioned page. Many people, though, choose to use QuickPic for PC laptops running Windows 10, 8, 7, or XP, as well as CuteCut for Mac OS computers.
Since QuickPic is designed exclusively for mobile users, it is not currently available for PC. For those of you who want to use QuickPic for a PC laptop today, we’ve put together a guide on how to download QuickPic for a PC laptop on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and MAC OS devices.
What is QuickPic App?
QuickPic is an Android image viewer that is simple to use, light, and attractive. This app allows you to quickly scroll through all of your photos, displaying miniature views in the resolution you want. You should be informed, though, that animated gifs will not be shown.
QuickPic is one of the most useful apps for viewing photos on your smartphone. It’s straightforward, stylish, and flexible, allowing you to do anything you want with your image: Set as a desktop background, rotate, and extend
- It has a modern design with colorful themes and an attractive user interface.
- QuickPic launches quickly and is optimized for large screens.
- Supports multiple finger gestures without ads or additional permissions.
- Hide private photos from all gallery apps with password protection.
- Includes all file management features like sort, rename, create new folders, move / copy data and more.
- Offers fast backup and restore with password protection.
- Can have high quality slideshows with pictures.
- Multiple media support and multiple storage support with the automatic backup feature to the cloud or your computer.
How to Install QuickPic for PC
To get QuickPic for PC laptops running Windows or MAC OS, we’ll need to use an emulator. There are various useful Android emulators available, the best of which is Blustacks. So, today we’ll install QuickPic for PC using the Bluestacks emulator. Before you begin, follow the steps in the guide below to download the Blustacks app player to your device.
- Head over to this Bluestacks download page to get an emulator that is compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on the Desktop to launch the Bluestacks Emulator application on Windows.
- Sign in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open the Google Play Store and search for “QuickPic – Photo Manager“
- Select an application from the list of search results. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the QuickPic – Photo Manager.apk file that you have downloaded from the link above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right click then install.
- Now you can play QuickPic – Photo Manager application for PC.
- Enjoy the application!
This is how you update QuickPic for a PC laptop running Windows or MAC OS. Good luck with the installation. Please let us know if you have any issues downloading the app in the comments. If you find it helpful, please share it on social media. Thank you for coming to see us. Keep checking back for more details.