How to Get Paytm for PC, Windows and Mac (2021 Latest)
Paytm for PC is the largest e-commerce and mobile recharge platform in India. You may use this app to send money and make a variety of online and offline purchases, such as paying utility bills, shopping for clothes and other items online, purchasing train and plane tickets, and much more. To share your money, it offers a semi-closed mobile Wallet service. You may also receive and transfer money from your friends and relatives. This is a completely free app that you can get from the Google Play Store.
The Paytm app is used by almost all Android users. In India, millions of people utilize it. This mobile digital wallet software has more than 150 million users worldwide and continues to expand as a result of its incredible features. You may use this app to top up your credit, pay your utility bills, and make online-offline payments. Most petrol stations now allow Paytm money transfers.
Paytm is a digital online payment platform that also offers a number of other services, such as fast bank balance checks and safe money transfers. If you are serious about installing Paytm on your computer, make sure you read the entire article. We’ll show you how to download and install Paytm for PC step by step in this article.
What is Paytm?
Paytm means for “pay via mobile.” It works on all platforms, including Android, tablet, and iOS. It may be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store. This is a free app that allows you to pay for things online using cash. This is the quickest and safest method of money transfer.
Paytm lets you pay for mobile phone recharges, DTH bills, and online shopping. It’s a safe wallet that lets you send and receive money with your friends and family. This software also allows you to view your bank account information and balance.
The Paytm app has pin and pattern password options, allowing you to safeguard your bank information. It is only after you have entered your password that you will be able to send money. As a result, no one can see your Paytm account information.
- From anywhere in the globe, you may send or receive money using your bank account.
- Recharge your phone, pay your bills, or update your app with ease.
- Scan the QR code to pay with Paytm straight when purchasing online.
- For the majority of Indian users, there are many language options.
- End-to-end encryption is guaranteed, and the server is completely safe.
- Your credit score may be tracked for free.
- Interbank money transfer is quick.
- Buy movie tickets and plane tickets.
- 24×7 customer service support.
What is the use of Paytm?
Android apps cannot be run directly on a computer. You’ll need an emulator to run your Android apps on your computer.
The emulator is set up to function in the same manner as your Android smartphone does. Emulators allow you to run practically all Android apps on your computer.
You must need an emulator to run the Paytm app on your PC. After you’ve installed Paytm on the emulator, you may use it just like you would on your smartphone, with full access to all features.
Steps to install Paytm for PC with Bluestacks
- First of all you have to download bluestacks.
- Double click the setup file and install it on your computer. Installation may take some time, so be patient.
- Now you will be asked to enter bluestacks. Sign in with your Gmail id.
- Open Google play store by clicking on the play store icon on the home screen.
- Search for Paytm app in playstore.
- Click install and wait until the download is complete.
- After installing just login with your paytm account.
- There he is. You may now utilize the Paytm app on your computer or laptop.
If you have any trouble to install Paytm for PC using this method above or have any other questions related to Paytm app, feel free to ask us.