Easy Share for PC Windows (2021 Latest) Step by Step
Easy Share for PC: If you’re looking for a way to get the Easy Share app on your Windows PC, you’ve come to the right place. If you said yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to download Easy Share for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac desktop computers in a step-by-step manner. So sit with us, friends, and read the whole article to the finish.
EasyShare is useful because it allows you to exchange files without using the internet, and it has a number of advantages such as password authentication, no use for the internet, no advertising, and no need for cables, among others. Before now, if you have an Android handset, you had to get this app for free from the Google Play Store. But one thing I’d like to point out to everyone: there is no EasyShare for Windows 7, 8, or 10 on your computer. So just follow the basic steps below and you’ll be able to use this program on your computer in no time. Before that, take a look at some of the features of EasyShare for PC mentioned below.
What is Easy Share?
Easy Share is a super sharing app and transfer tool to make file transfer ever easier. Easily transfer files, and mobile data like apps, photos, music, videos, any other files to your friends. Share at lightning speed and without connecting to the internet.
Features of EasyShare
- Free of cost: On the App Store and Google Play Store, the EasyShare app is fully free. You don’t have to register or pay to use the app to send money.
- It has a very basic and fast gui that works on various platforms including iOS, Windows, Android, and Mac devices. The application would be simple to use for all.
- There are no disruptive ads in this app when sharing files between users.
- Instantly share and switch files: With this feature, you can instantly share and transfer files from one computer to another.
- No internet required: Data can be shared and received between devices without the use of the internet, cables, or WiFi. This is an application that works entirely offline and allows you to share your files at lightning speed from anywhere and at any time.
- There is no file size restriction when using this feature; you can transfer and share any kind of file. But don’t be concerned with file size because it accepts all kinds of file formats.
How to Install Easy Share for PC?
- To run the application, you must first install the Android Emulator.
- You may use Bluestacks or Nox Player to play the games.
- Then, using your Google Account, set up the Emulator.
- Launch the emulator and go to the Play Store after it has been set up.
- Click the search button next to the search bar and type “Easy File Transfer Sharing” or simply “Easy Share” without the quotes.
- To install the Easy Share application on your PC / Laptop, select it from the search results and click on the button.
- After the installation is complete, go to the All Apps section and look for Easy Sharing.
Hopefully, you have now downloaded and installed Easy Share for Windows 10, 8, 7, 8.1, laptops, and Mac OS devices. It is a free and ad-free application for transferring and exchanging files between devices such as a PC and a mobile phone, among others.