How to Install BOTIM for PC Windows 10,8,7 and Mac (2021 Latest)
BOTIM for PC is a great alternative to WhatsApp for texting and making phone calls (Video & audio). This app is very popular with Android users because it has more functionality and versatility than any other messaging app on the Google Play Store. Since the app is becoming increasingly popular, some of you may want to use it for messaging or video chatting on your PC as well. BOTIM for Windows is, of course, free to download and does not require any in-app purchases, much as any other messaging app.
The issue is that there is no official version of BOTIM available for PC users. Furthermore, the developer has not mentioned whether or not BOTIM will be released on PC. You don’t have to be disappointed because we’ve found a way to get the BOTIM program for free on your computer.
About BOTIM App
BOTIM is a fantastic software that allows you to communicate with your friends via text messages, voice calls, and video calls. It binds you all over the globe, regardless of whether you are close by or not. Aside from that, you will entertain others by sharing image and audio files. A individual may join a work-related, relatives, or any type of community. This collective has the potential to have a significant number of members, about 500.
Let’s take a look at some of the main features that you have access to while using the BOTIM application:
- Free voice and video calls are available.
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks are also supported.
- Encryption mode on chats and calls has been improved.
- Share photos, voice messages, and videos with ease.
- With community chat as a feature
- One party will have up to 500 participants.
Download BOTIM for PC / Laptop on Windows
You’ll need a third-party Android emulator like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or something similar to install the BOTIM software on any Windows PC. If you’re curious what the Emulator is, it’s a piece of software that replicates the behavior of an Android device on your PC. As a result, you can run any Android app or game on your PC. BOTIM’s PC and Android versions are almost similar, with no visible differences in the user interface. This is what the BOTIM application on your Windows computer or laptop will do for you.
- You will make free video calls to friends and family members all around the world.
- Find new users from all over the world and start adding them to your list to start creating your network.
- Using the BOTIM app on your PC, you can make direct audio calls to everyone in the world.
- You don’t have to think about secrecy because all of your conversations and calls are secured and held private.
- Emojis can help you express yourself more clearly, or you can share photos and videos of your friends.
How to Install BOTIM in PC Windows
- Go to Official Bluestacks site.
- From there, download the latest version of BlueStacks
- Now open the file and locate the emulator.exe installation, which you can run as “Admin.”
- To finish the Bluestacks Emulator installation, follow the instructions on the computer.
- On your computer, open Bluestacks Emulator and sign in with your Google Account or make a new one.
- Search for BOTIM in the Google Play Store. In the first position, the application will appear.
- The application will be installed automatically on your Emulator after you click “Install.”
- You can now use the BOTIM application on your computer.
We hope you now have a better understanding of the BOTIM software, including what it is, how it operates, and what functionality it offers. We have a step-by-step guide on how to install BlueStacks on your Windows PC. We suggest that you use the BlueStacks approach first because, according to many users, it performs better. If you have any questions about the details in this post, please leave a comment in the box provided below. Finally, if you like this article, don’t hesitate to share it.